If you’re a fan of fudgy, chocolatey treats, you’re definitely in the right place. Brownies are loved by all, but what if we combine brownies and cookies together?
Yes, the amazing brownie cookies are something that you will outrageously want for your sweet cravings.
But how to make brownie cookies?
Whether you’re looking to make homemade brownie cookies from scratch or follow an easy recipe, we’ve got you covered.
With our easy brownie cookie recipe, you’ll be able to whip up a batch of chewy, decadent brownie cookies in no time. We promise that this will be the best brownie cookie recipe you’ve ever tried.
First up, we’ll be sharing a recipe for making brownie cookies from scratch. You’ll learn how to achieve that perfect combination of rich chocolate flavor and chewy texture. If you’re looking for a quick and easy option, don’t worry! We’ll also show you how to make brownie cookies with Betty Crocker mix. Trust us, it’s a game-changer.
No matter which method you choose, you’ll end up with a batch of delicious homemade brownie cookies that are sure to please. So, get your apron on, preheat your oven, and let’s start baking!
How to Make Brownie Cookies from Scratch?
Are you ready to learn how to make brownie cookies from scratch?
You’re in for a treat! There’s nothing quite like the taste of homemade cookies, and brownie cookies are no exception.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create chewy and decadent brownie cookies that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- To start, gather all the necessary ingredients including flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, whisk together the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. This should include 1 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1/4 tsp of salt.
- In another bowl, cream together 1/2 cup of softened butter with 1 cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 large eggs and 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Now comes the fun part – shaping the dough! Use a spoon or cookie scoop to portion out the dough into small balls and place them on the lined baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set and the centers are still slightly soft.
- Once the cookies are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies are best enjoyed warm and slightly gooey, but they will keep for up to a week in an airtight container.
There you have it – a simple and foolproof recipe for making chewy and decadent brownie cookies from scratch. Try adding in some chopped nuts or chocolate chips for an extra special touch. Your taste buds will thank you!
How to Make Brownie Cooking Using Betty Crocker Mix?
If you want to make brownie cookies without the hassle of measuring out ingredients, using Betty Crocker mix is the way to go. The mix includes everything you need to make perfect brownie cookies and is incredibly easy to use.
Here’s how to make brownie cookies with Betty Crocker mix:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Empty the brownie mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of water to the mix.
- Mix until the dough is thoroughly combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to portion the dough onto a non-stick cookie sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set and the centers are slightly gooey.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
That’s it! You now have delicious brownie cookies that were incredibly easy to make.
One of the best things about using Betty Crocker mix is that you can customize your cookies by adding in your favorite mix-ins, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or even candies. It’s an easy way to make the recipe your own.
As you can see, making brownie cookies with Betty Crocker mix is not only easy but also yields delicious results. Try it out and see for yourself how simple it can be.
Baking and Serving the Brownie Cookies
Now that you have your brownie cookie dough, it’s time to bake and serve them. Preheat your oven to 350°F and place the cookie dough balls on a lined baking sheet, leaving enough space for them to spread while baking.
Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Be sure to not overbake your cookies, as they’ll continue to cook for a few minutes after you remove them from the oven. Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
Once the cookies have cooled, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. You can serve these delicious treats as is or enhance the presentation with a sprinkle of powdered sugar or drizzle of chocolate syrup.
You’ve reached the end of our guide on how to make brownie cookies! We hope you found this article helpful and easy to follow. Whether you decided to make your cookies from scratch or used Betty Crocker mix, we’re sure the end result was delicious.
Now that you have the perfect brownie cookie recipe, it’s time to share it with your friends and family. These treats are perfect for any occasion, from a cozy night in to a special celebration.
Thank you for reading, and happy baking!
Check out our more delicious brownie recipes and tips!
Q 1:How long do brownie cookies last?
A: Brownie cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. For longer shelf life, you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
Q 2: Can I substitute the cocoa powder with melted chocolate?
A: Yes, you can substitute cocoa powder with melted chocolate in a 1:1 ratio. Just make sure to let the melted chocolate cool slightly before incorporating it into the cookie dough.
Q 3: Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the brownie cookies?
A: Absolutely! Brownie cookies can be customized with your favorite mix-ins such as nuts, chocolate chips, or even marshmallows. Just fold them into the cookie dough before baking.
Q 4: How do I prevent my brownie cookies from spreading too much?
A: To prevent excessive spreading, make sure your butter is not too soft. Chilling the dough before baking can also help to maintain the shape and thickness of the cookies.
Q 5: Can I use a different type of sugar instead of granulated sugar?
A: Yes, you can use alternative sugars like brown sugar or coconut sugar. Keep in mind that the texture and flavor of the cookies may vary slightly depending on the sugar used.